What You Get:
Learn the fundamentals of digital writing
On the surface, Ship 30 for 30 is a course teaching you how to write effectively on the internet.
Upon joining, you’ll unlock a 4-week curriculum packed with frameworks that guarantee you become a prolific digital writer.
- 8 Live Sessions covering everything you need to know to write effectively on the internet
- BONUS ACCESS to all prior Ship 30 for 30 live session recordings (over 100 hours of content)
- 16 recorded modules digging deeper into the frameworks introduced in the live sessions (over 20 hours of recording you have access to forever)
- Templates, examples, and swipe files for you to download and use (that will save you hours of headache in the future)
- Weekly Q&A sessions to reinforce everything you’ve learned (and make sure nobody gets left behind)
Put your learnings into practice by writing and publishing every day for 30 days
Other writing courses charge you thousands of dollars, only to wave their hands in the air with “theory.”
And by the end, you leave with a bunch of notes that sit in a folder for eternity. Meanwhile, you’re still confused and unsure about the next step to take.
But Ship 30 for 30 is about moving quickly, taking action, and keeping a tight feedback loop.
You will write and publish an Atomic Essay (a short, 250-word essay on a single idea), every day for 30 days, all from your very own Social Blog (that you create during your first week).
In just 30 days, you’ll build an entire library of content that serves as the foundation for months, if not years of future content.
And by writing and publishing every day, you’ll demolish your perfectionism, impostor syndrome, and fear of hitting the publish button.
Immerse yourself in a diverse community of other writers, all on the same journey as you
Writing online doesn’t have to be lonely.
But for most beginner writers, it certainly feels that way.
Which is why Ship 30 for 30 is the best onboarding program to writing online.
Other writing courses encourage you to write weekly blog posts into the void – and as a result you hear the sad crickets of indifference from the internet.
But in Ship 30, you’ll surround yourself with like-minded people with the same goal as you: to start writing more and publishing more consistently.
- Every age, from college students to working professionals to retired individuals and everything in between
- Every profession, every socioeconomic background, and every possible life perspective
- 67 different countries, every continent and every time zone
Build lifelong friendships while using the community for accountability and feedback
The internet has democratized access to friendship.
No longer are your friends limited to the people on your street or at your school.
Now, you have access to millions of people with the same interest as you. But, you need to know how to find them.
And Ship 30 for 30 is that place.
We have writers interested in every single topic under the sun, and we ensure you are meeting as many of them as possible.
Upon joining, we pair you with groups of people with the same goals and interests as you.
These groups provide the accountability, feedback, and motivation you need to finally start writing consistently.
And throughout the cohort, you have dozens of chances to collaborate, build friendships, learn from one another, give and receive feedback, and everything in between.