Download: Membership Coach
Membership Coach – Micah Mitchell
It’s Time To Get Serious. No More Trial & Error
How To Successfully Build & Scale Your Membership Site By Implementing The 20% That Gets You 80% Of The Results
The MembershipCoach Program
10 Membership Mastery Modules
Membership.Coach is all about embracing that 80/20 rule.
It leverages my years of experience of advising and working with thousands of membership site owners, including wildly successful 5-, 6- and 7-figure business owners.
And it focuses on that magic 20% based on what stage your membership site is in…
Think of the Membership.Coach Training as your foundation. Every empire needs a solid foundation and your membership site business is no different. Without it, your empire is likely to crumble very quickly.
So in the Membership.Coach Training Program we’ll be covering key areas, especially focusing on areas where membership site owners tend to struggle with and get stuck on.
Here’s what you’ll get with the Membership.Coach Training Program…
Getting Started & The Big Overview
In this quick ‘primer’ module you’ll get a bird’s eye view of what’s to come in the Membership.Coach Training Program. It’s vital to begin with a birds eye view of the journey you’ll be taking and where you’re at right now.
Just like human beings, a successful membership site goes through different stages as it flourishes. In fact, a successful membership site will go through four key stages. It’s vital that you know what these key stages are.
Because the 80/20 rule differs depending on which phase your membership site is in. And different stages require different strategies and tactics.
Get those wrong, and you’ll waste valuable time, money, and resources.
Pinpoint exactly what you need to work on at which stage, and all of a sudden things fall into place far more quickly and easily.
So first, we’ll explore the four key stages of membership site growth, and the challenges and opportunities you may face during each phase.
Once you’re familiar with the four key stages, we won’t leave you hanging. You’ll then be able to take a quiz to classify the stage in which your membership site business is at.
Armed with this knowledge, you’ll be able to explore the rest of Membership.Coach, always knowing which 20% to focus on, depending on your stage. By recognizing this, you’ll be able to truly maximize your chances of getting those 80% results.
You’ll then be able to incorporate this when you create your ‘success map’ for your membership site business, maximizing your chances of a smoother and quicker journey.
Leveraging the 80/20 Rule for Your Membership Site
In this module, we’ll help show you the key ingredients needed to make your membership site work. You’ll find out how to validate your initial idea for your membership site.
Most importantly, we’ll identify the stage that your membership site is currently in, and what specific steps you should take next to make the biggest amount of impact on your membership site business, in the shortest amount of time.
This will help you leverage the 80/20 rule and make sure you get started on the right foot. Without wasting time on things that are going to end up having little to no impact on your bottom line.
After more than a decade of working with membership site owners, I know what’s needed to make a site successful and what doesn’t.
What you’ll need to do first, will be completely different based on the stage that your membership site is currently in. Here we’ll spell out the next steps you should do to take your membership site to the next level, along with things to avoid at each stage.
Membership Site Business Models
Do you know about the different ways in which you could model your membership site business?
You have options.
The key is to choose which membership site model is right for you, your lifestyle, your aspirations, your audience and what you intend to offer.
So in this module you’ll explore the different types of membership site models, the content types and the pricing and billing options you could offer.
Creating Your Membership Site – Part 1: The Technical Side
This is where many membership site owners stumble, especially ‘solopreneurs’ with limited budgets.
The good news is that technical hangups are easy to overcome in this day and age. The key is which technology to use and how.
So in this module we walk you through [ list here].
You’ll come away feeling that you can confidently build out your membership site (or hire someone affordably to do it for you).
Creating Your Membership Site – Part 2: Content & Organization
Throwing every piece of content you have at your members, does not make for a relaxing, amazing experience for them. Trust me.
So in this module we’ll break it down and really hone in on the world you want to create inside your membership site and the journey you want to take them on. That journey needs to take them to their desired result.
So in this module, we roll up our sleeves.
You’ll discover how to plan and structure your content, and how to design intuitive site navigation for your membership site.
Free Traffic Strategies & Lead Generation
Let’s face it, without new blood flowing into your membership site your income will eventually dry up. So getting new traffic and leads on a consistent basis is vital to your business.
But how are you making sure that your membership site offer gets in front of the right people?
In today’s world, free traffic is getting harder and harder to come by. And Pay Per Click advertizing isn’t getting any cheaper.
So if you’re on a tight budget, this can become a real problem.
Thankfully there are ways you can spread your message without having to spend a cent.
So in this module you’ll explore two key strategies that will help get you leverage when it comes to free traffic.
The first is using referral partners to promote your membership site (also known as affiliates).
The other is about collaborating with other content providers, so that you can leverage each others’ lists to spread your message.
You have so many options at your finger tips when it comes to increasing your sales.
In this module, you’ll explore two different types of promotional offers – trial offers and lifetime offers.
You’ll also explore the three major types of sales pages – text format, video sales letter, and a hybrid of the two.
And then there’s how you’ll go about selling your membership site.
Will it be available all year round? Will, you close its doors and launch it only periodically?
Will you offer heavy discounts now and then?
This is what we’ll also cover in this module, from the everyday sales model to special types of promotions like product launches and flash sales.
If you want happy, raving members who will stay with you and shout your brand from the highest rooftops, then you need to make sure they’re engaged.
This really mustn’t be an afterthought.
By knowing the key strategies and tactics to implement, you’ll be creating a magical, engaging experience for your members with minimal effort on your part.
So in this module you’ll discover how to create engaging pieces of content that your members will love.
And you’ll learn about the magic of ‘gamification’. Gamification is an amazing and fun way to keep your members engaged and motivated. And there are some gamification strategies that are more effective than others.
So in this module you’ll also be learning about badges, points, certifications and how you could devise a ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ -type experience, to keep your members engaged.
Retention lies at the heart of a thriving membership site.
It’s the difference between a struggling membership site owner and one that knows that their income is consistent and increasing, month in, month out.
Fail to master the art and science of retention, and you’ll struggle to succeed with your membership site. So this is one of the most vital modules in the program.
We begin to cover retention in the previous module, where we explore ‘engagement’.
But in this module we dive deeper still, and cover community building (the lifeblood of many successful membership site businesses), content curation and the creation of ongoing content.
Higher End Programs
So you’ve managed to turn a new lead into a member. Better still, they’re a happy member, they’re engaged, and they getting immense value from your membership site.
Well my friend, the party’s just getting started.
This isn’t where you stop.
This is where you begin!
Your Customer’s Lifetime Value doesn’t have to begin and end with your membership site subscription. Once you have your happy members, that’s when you can begin ascending them to higher price points.
So in this module you’ll explore running your own premium mastermind groups, offering high-end personal coaching packages and even bundle offers.
Membership Coach – Micah Mitchell
Download Files Size: 3.40 GB
Direct Download Links Below
Content is Blocked, Please purchase your membership to download this full content.