Download:Social Media Summit 2018
Social Media Summit 2018 – Eric Worre
Learn Everything You Need to Know About Social Media to Build and Scale your Network Marketing Business
You’ll learn all the best practices and strategies they used to achieve six and seven figure income status by harnessing the power of social media to scale and build their business.
Recently we held a Social Media Summit event with these 16 experts and we captured everything you need to know… from building your brand, to using social media to recruit, building your team, and more. Now you can get the same wisdom, advice and strategies that attendees received in a Home Study course! This is your chance to study the secrets and systems of the top experts and implement them into your organization… then watch your business skyrocket!
Let me ask you a few questions… do you find social media to be daunting or scary? Do you find that the platforms and all the on-going changes to social media overwhelming? Are you finding it hard to know what works or doesn’t work for your business? Trust me, I’ve been there. I understand your fears and pains. But I’ve cracked the code on using social media for business building, and so has this all-star lineup of top Network Marketing experts and leaders… And we want to help you do the same…
IN THIS POWERFUL EIGHT-HOUR ONLINE VIDEO HOME STUDY COURSE, YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Create a personal brand that engages prospects, excites followers, and magnetizes your audience.
- Build a following of friends and fans quickly.
- Convert a following into customers and distributors.
- Create digital boot camps to communicate with and train your team.
- Use Facebook Live to effectively connect you directly to your audience.
- Use Facebook Messenger, as a strategic communication tool. (Messenger is one of the hottest features on FB… If you aren’t using Messenger to create relationships, you are missing out!)
- Motivate, train, and connect with your team using Facebook Groups.
- Use Instagram to target a younger audience and open the flood gates of new recruits
- Create powerful Facebook and Instagram stories that present your opportunity in a personal way
- Find out how YouTube videos can be used as a recruit prospects, drive traffic, and training your team
- Find top prospects in your industry utilizing the power of LinkedIn
- Create automated online duplication systems to teach and retain your distributors
Social Media Summit Home Study Details
- Learn which social media platforms are best to use
- Best strategies for creating a Facebook profile picture, cover photo, description, biography, and featured photos
- How to start conversations that result in massive engagement & scripts to use for follow-up
- Right approach and mindset to use on social media to position you for success
- 11 steps to follow when someone first contacts you on Facebook
- Learn the different types of Facebook Groups to set up and how to decide which group a new contact should be placed in.
- Teach your new recruits this step-by-step system to follow when they’re first starting out on social media.
- Three types of videos you should do on Facebook Live to get massive engagement.
- How to establish credibility on social media so you can attract more prospects.
- Learn how to build your personal brand by finding your niche and bringing more value to that niche than anyone else.
- Learn the difference between passive and active prospecting.
- How to find and contact the most popular people on Facebook so you can increase your following to add more prospects.
- How to create a Facebook Business page, schedule and boost posts and use a chat bot effectively.
- Learn about Facebook algorithms and how to stay on top of them using a system called FEP (Friends List, Engagement, and Posts).
- How to attract people to your Facebook page using the laws of purpose on social media … likeability, credibility, recallability, and profitability.
- Best ways to find, attract and stay in contact with prospects.
- Learn all about Facebook Groups… which groups to create, how to create them, how to invite people to your groups, how to convert someone in your group from a prospect to joining your team
- Plus, the do’s and don’ts of Facebook Groups.
- Discover the best strategies for creating powerful videos that spark curiosity and keep people coming back for more.
- Time-management system for maximizing social media so you don’t spend all day on it.
- How to conduct virtual parties online.
- Learn everything you need to know about Instagram from setting up your account to what type of content to post.
- You’ll also learn the best apps to use with your Instagram account to increase your following and engagement.
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with and sponsor people, including scripts on what to say when connecting.
In this final session, you’ll be given the best advice for what to do and not do on social media. You’ll also be given strategies for projecting your best self, so you can attract more people, get them to join your business, and ultimately grow your empire… all with social media.
Social Media Summit 2018 – Eric Worre
Download Files Size: 22.23 GB