Welcome! I’m Chase Dimond, and I love email marketing.
Don’t you find that people can be a little stingy with information that can make you money?
My philosophy is: There’s more than enough to go around. In my three years of growing a 7-figure email marketing agency, I feel I’ve learned all of the best kept secrets.
My course exposes all of the ways that you can 2x, 5x, or 10x your email revenue using my email marketing tips.
My course contains everything an Ecommerce Brand/Agency needs to know + implement to get the best possible results out of your/your clients email marketing channel.
I’ve been absolutely hyped about the amount of love my course has been getting from 7 and 8 figure marketers and entrepreneurs.
I don’t really enjoy talking about myself as much as I love talking about you, so here’s what I’d say to you to help you achieve the coveted goal of owning a $50k/month+ figure agency, or a $500k/month+ brand quickly and easily:
Get into email marketing as soon as possible!
This is a growing industry, and there are a lot of things (that people don’t know about yet) that will put your business ahead of others.
If you’re a consultant/freelancer, you will be one of few people that can genuinely help businesses grow from 6 to 7 figures a year, heck even to 8 figures a year.
If you’re a brand owner, you will be one of the few people who will have systems in place to retain customers that you spent your hard-earned money to acquire.
When I began working as an email marketer, the industry was in its infancy. 90% of businesses did not have these systems set up, and the barrier to entry was a lot higher. You used to need a basic knowledge of code/html to get started and make some real money.
Klaviyo has eliminated most of these barriers, and it is now solely up to smart, hungry minds like yours to take advantage of the information I’ve put together.
The bad news is, the market is slowly but surely getting more and more competitive. As more information comes out about how to grow your business with email marketing, more people are going to come up and take the spot that you should be taking.
The reason I gave away so much in this course is because I think it can help a lot of people. I know people that have gone from working at an average day job, to charging $5,000 a month for a retainer (or multiple retainers).
I know people that had serious problems retaining customers, and their business really only existed on Facebook. Once they began to generate email leads, their revenue skyrocketed.
Helping people with email marketing has given the average person a shot at complete freedom. And I want that for you.
My mentor told me to do an over the shoulder look at my course.
I’m great at email marketing but not so great at filming so here’s a literal over the shoulder look.
My course exposes all of the ways that you can 2x, 5x, or 10x your email attributable revenue using my email marketing tips.
What do you cover in this course?
There are 49 video lessons in total. Throughout the course we cover the following:
- Klaviyo Account Setup
- Email Collection via Signup Forms (3 Different Types)
- Core Email Flows (11 Different Flows)
- Core Email Campaigns (12 Different Campaigns)
- List Segmentation (Year Round + BFCM Specific)
- Best Practices + Helpful Tips (such as A/B Testing)
Below is a more in-depth look at each section.
Section 1: Klaviyo Account Setup
– Setup your Klaviyo Account & Integration
– Difference Between Campaigns and Flows
– Flow Naming ConventionSection 2: Email Collection
– How to enable forms on your website + form examples
– How to build a basic email collection form
– How build a high converting email collection form + A/B TestingSection 3: Core Flows
– 11 Flows in Total
– Welcome Series for Non Buyers + 5 Other Pre Purchase Flows
– Customer Thank You + 4 Other Post Purchase Flows
Section 4: Core Campaigns
– Campaign 1: Best Sellers
– Campaign 2: Free Product w/Purchase
– Campaign 3: Referral
– Plus 9 others
Section 5: Segmentation
– How to segment your list in Quarters 1 – Quarters 3
– How to segment your list during Quarter 4 for Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Section 6: Best Practices + Helpful Tips
– A/B Testing for Campaigns & Flows
– Flow Timing Delay Tests
– How to enrich your customer data
– And more!
Direct Download Links Below
Content is Blocked, Please purchase your membership to download this full content.