Online course: Daniel Throssell – Campaign Conqueror
What You Get:
Part I: My ‘Conquering Campaign’ Blueprint
In this section — which you can get through in a little over an hour — I give you my ENTIRE end-to-end blueprint for writing email campaigns for myself OR any client.
I’ve put it at the start to give you a ‘quick win’…
Because by the end of it, you will know almost everything I do about writing an effective email campaign.
- How to calculate your cart-open duration for any sale
- The best day and even time to close your cart
- EXACTLY how many emails to send on each day of the campaign (based on two factors I’ll tell you how to measure)
- The 4 things you need to find out from your client before you write a campaign
- When to suppress buyers from sales emails — and when not to
- How “launch” emails should differ from the “regular” emails you send your list (trust me, you will NOT work this out just by watching what I do and trying to ‘deconstruct’ it — you’ll see when I tell you)
- What to write in your launch emails — and how they should change over the course of the campaign
- How to get away with sending 8 emails in a day — and have people LOVE you for it
- How to ‘recycle’ previously-written campaigns without burning out your list
- How to predict ahead of time how many sales you’ll get on each day of a campaign — and how to bend the “sales curve” at will
- How to write a sales page for your campaign (and how to work out if you even need one at all!)
- And a LOT more!
Part II: Advanced Email Warfare Strategies
In Part II, I get more advanced, and assume you have total control not just over the copy … but also over the er, and how you package, frame & present it.
I also give you some more controversial (but DEVASTATINGLY effective ) techniques for massively jacking up your response & sales. You do not HAVE to use these (and if you’re squeamish about a little online hate, I recommend you don’t) … but BOY are they effective.
- How to adapt my framework for promoting websites … winning contests … launching bestselling books … or anything where it would help to have a huge mob of people doing your bidding
- The 6 iron-clad rules of ers that BLOW the barn doors
- The UNBELIEVABLE selling power of a “star-aligned” er
- How to make buying from you a virtuous “cause” your customers RALLY behind
- Two simple ways to make your campaign more entertaining than NETFLIX!
- How to ADD value to your er by literally REMOVING value
- Why adding ‘fast-action’ bonuses can be a TERRIBLE idea…
- How to make your campaign go VIRAL with the “Trump x Hitler” strategy
- How to profit even from people who DON’T buy your er…
- And more!
Part III: Head-To-Head Battle Tactics
In Part III I reveal my strategies that are specifically adapted to going head-to-head with other affiliates in affiliate sales contests … and outselling them.
Admittedly, you may never participate in an affiliate contest like this.
But some of these techniques are so powerful (like my “er framing” secret), I can almost guarantee you’ll use them elsewhere.
- How to beat people with FAR bigger lists & reputations…
- Two “Captain Obvious” strategies for making MORE sales than anyone else…
- How to render people physically incapable of giving money to anyone but YOU…
- Three ways to INSTANTLY position yourself as the best affiliate to buy from…
- How to literally create value out of THIN AIR with “er framing”…
- How to get a 100% upsell conversion rate…
- And more!
Part IV: The “Annals of Email Conquest”
I’ve saved the best for last…
Because included in Campaign Conqueror is a FULL library of ALL the successful email campaigns I’ve written for my own business.
But you don’t just get a “swipe file”…
Every single campaign comes with a full “Campaign Report” where I give you my commentary … subscriber data … full open & click rates for every email … sales chart … a breakdown of the campaign structure … send times & dates … and MORE!
And I gotta tell ya … ThIs PaRt ALoNe CouLd Be WoRtH ThE EnTiRe CoSt Of ThE CoUrSe!!!
Seriously though … when you see it, you’ll be blown away at having such a fully-stocked library of proven campaigns at your fingertips.
Even if there were something I had forgotten to teach you in the course … well, with the Annals of Email Conquest, you don’t even NEED me.
You can study some of the industry’s most successful email campaigns “from the inside” for yourself!
Categories: Copywriting, Product For Sale
Daniel Throssell, Campaign Conqueror