Online course: Daniel Throssell – Market Detective
What You Learn:
Once you finish this course you will know with crystal clarity:
- How to ONLY do the minimum research necessary on any job, while still writing good copy (so you aren’t spending 10 hours researching a webpage you’re earning $200 for)
- WHICH tools to use for your research on any given job (and which you can safely ignore)
- The EXACT questions to ask your client when starting the job (so you don’t look like an idiot later)
- Step-by-step instructions for what to do when you “can’t find anything good online”And, you’ll also discover …
5. EXACTLY when to stop your research!
I know we’re only 5 bullets in, but let’s be honest, you were skimming already, weren’t you?
Well, I want to pause for a moment on this one.
One of the BIGGEST problems copywriters have is knowing when they can ‘stop’ doing research.
Well, with Market Detective, that’s not a problem.
Because I give you five distinct ‘stages’ of research to go through, in order.
And you get exact, step-by-step instructions for WHEN to move on to each (with actual project value dollar amounts and “if-then” questions about your project) …
… or if you can stop researching there.
It took me a LONG time to work this stuff out … and I think you will find my system extremely helpful and time-saving.
Okay, a few more things you’ll know once you finish Market Detective…
- How to know when you’ve found your market’s true, deepest pain (the one that makes them BUY)
- How to avoid being ‘tricked’ by misleading feedback — and even judo-flip it into sales copy on the spot (I show a live video of how to do this exact thing)
- When you DON’T have to call people to do research (and, IF you do actually need to — which is much rarer than you think — how to do it and what to say)And … which is probably MOST exciting of all …
9. HOW to do every step of your research!
Since you get to watch live, over-my-shoulder video of me actually demonstrating almost every single ‘theoretical’ concept in the course.
Categories: Other, Product For Sale
Daniel Throssell, Market Detective