Online course: Pat Flynn – Power-Up Podcasting 2.0
What You Get:
2.0 PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 1: You and Your Future Podcast
- Lesson 01: Welcome to the Pre-Launch!
- Lesson 02: Your Podcast Equipment
- Lesson 03: How Podcasting Works
- Lesson 04: Common Roadblocks [and How to Stop Them]
- Lesson 05: What’s Your Show About?
- Lesson 06: Your Show Details
- Lesson 07: Podcast Artwork
- Lesson 08: Voiceovers and Royalty-Free Music
- Lesson 09: Let’s Recap Step 1
2.0 PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 2: Planning Your Podcast Episodes
- Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 2! Excited Yet?
- Lesson 02: Your Show’s Introduction
- Lesson 03: What Should You Include in Your First Episode?
- Lesson 04: Content [What Do You Talk About?]
- Lesson 05: Guests and Interviews
- Lesson 06: Calls to Action
- Lesson 07: Recap of Step 2
2.0 PRE-LAUNCH // Step 3: Recording and Editing Your Show
- Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 3! Let’s Do This!
- Lesson 02: Hooking Up Your Equipment
- Lesson 03: Setting Up Your Recording Software
- Lesson 04: Master Files and Organization
- Lesson 05: Recording an Interview [on the Internet]
- Lesson 06: Recording an Interview [in Person]
- Lesson 07: Recording Tips
- Lesson 08: Interviewing Tips [Before and While You Record]
- Lesson 09: Putting Together Your Show
- Lesson 10: Recap of Step 3
2.0 PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 4: Preparing Your Audio File for The World
- Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 4!
- Lesson 02: Export Your First Episode
- Lesson 03: Auphonic [Optional, but Awesome!]
- Lesson 04: How to Title Your Podcast Episode
- Lesson 05: Your Podcast Hosting Company
- Lesson 06: Upload Your First Episode
- Lesson 07: Understanding Your PODCAST RSS FEED
- Lesson 08: Setting Up Your Apple Podcasts Account
- Lesson 09: Webpage Setup and Show Notes
- Lesson 10: Transcriptions
- Lesson 11: You Made It through Step 4!
2.0 PRE-LAUNCH // STEP 5: The Launch Plan
- Lesson 01: Welcome to Step 5—The Final Step of Pre-Launch!
- Lesson 02: Your Launch Plan [and How Rankings Work]
- Lesson 03: Make It an Event!
- Lesson 04: Congratulations! You’ve Completed the Podcast Pre-Launch Module!
2.0 Launch Week
- Lesson 01: Welcome to Launch Week!
- Lesson 02: Submit Your Feed to Podcast Directories
- Lesson 03: Remind Your Network and Audience the Show Is Coming Soon
- Lesson 04: What to Do After Getting Approved by Apple Podcasts
- Lesson 05: The Day Before Your Launch
- Lesson 06: Happy Launch Day!
2.0 After Launch
- Lesson 01: The Process for Publishing Future Episodes
- Lesson 02: Stats and What They Mean
- Lesson 03: Podcast Reviews [and How to Get Them]
- Lesson 04: Getting Exposure on Directories
- Lesson 05: How to Remain Consistent and Keep Growing
- Lesson 06: Recommended Resources for Existing Podcasters
- Lesson 07: Growing Your Email List with Your Podcast
2.0 Podcast Monetization
- Lesson 01: An Introduction to Podcast Monetization
- Lesson 02: Advertising and Sponsorships
- Lesson 03: Selling Your Own Stuff
- Lesson 04: Affiliate Marketing
- Lesson 05: Patreon
BONUS: Growing Your Podcast Audience
- Scaling Your Podcast with a “HITT” Episode
- How to Convert Your Casual Listeners into Raving Fans
BONUS: Podcast Recording Checklist
- 5 Tips for a Perfect Podcast Interview Recording
Categories: Other, Product For Sale
Pat Flynn, Power-Up Podcasting 2.0